- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- June 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
Friday, October 1st, 2010 | GJITCM Partner Letters
“Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them. And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did. For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice, came out of many that were possessed with them: and many taken with palsies, and that were lame, were healed. And there was great joy in that city.”
· Acts 8:5-8
I have just came back recently from the US, where I was asked to be a speaker at a ministers conference; and where I addressed the issues of Servanthood and Humility – Back in March, 2004, while living in Hanoi, Vietnam, the Lord visited me one night and talked to me about the calling He had given me. Over the course of about an hour, the Lord spoke to me about my going into the first stage of my ministry (this was after 9 years of “ministry apprenticeship”), and calling me to become an apostle with the commission to “prepare the way for the Lord’s return’. He spoke about how He was going to open the door for a move to India and that it would be quick and exceedingly abundantly above all we could ask or think (and it was); He spoke to me about conducting pastor seminars to teach church leaders about faith; He talked about the Holy Spirit giving me an anointing for Signs, Wonders and Miracles to confirm the Word preached; He talked to me about conducting crusades and planting churches in Pakistan, not as an end to itself, but to be “confirming models” to the church leaders of what He wanted me to teach them during the seminars; and Jesus talked to me about starting a ministerial fellowship that He wanted to be called, “Bond Servants of Christ Ministerial Fellowship” (BSCMF). The Lord spoke to me specifically that He was dissatisfied with the spiritual mindset of Church Leaders around the world – that there was too much self-seeking and not a willingness to fully pay the price of true discipleship – and that specifically, He was limited to release into 5-fold ministers the ability to walk in the fullness of the Latter Days and ‘Signs, Wonders and Miracles’, to bring in the end-time harvest. That it would do more harm (to the church leaders) than good because of self-seeking, self-promotion and self-glorification that would be the true result because of a lack of consecration and sanctification from the world. Jesus then spoke to me, that to truly walk in the fullness of the miraculous to bring in the end-time harvest, there needed to be a willingness to deny one-self FULLY, to take up one’s cross and follow Him. That He who would be greatest in the Kingdom of God must be servant of all: We needed to FULLY follow His example and ministry walk!
I did not want the responsibility for being a ‘leader of leaders’, but the Lord made it clear that this was my calling. I will be honest with you- I pleaded with Jesus not to be given such a calling; and I stated outright – “Why would anyone listen and follow me?” The stern and commanding voice that sounded like a thousand mighty rivers converging into a waterfall answered back, “Because I will be with you, and I will confirm my Word with Signs, Wonders and Miracles! ….And you will know this is of me from how quickly it will grow and by the fruit it will bear!” Ever since that night, I have kept the vision ever before my eyes and before everything we accomplish at Great Joy in the City Ministries; and as a result –
We have conducted pastor faith seminars with tens of thousands in attendance that have been filled with both anointed teaching and Holy Ghost power, and have conducted miracle crusades (both ‘confirming models’ to 5-fold ministers) that have brought over 320,000 Hindus, Muslims and other unbelievers into the Kingdom of God…And we have 6,000 Bond Servants of Christ Ministerial Fellowship (BSCMF) members located in four countries: Pastors with over 450 churches in their ministry, pastors with churches of 10,000 members, pastors of churches with 40-50 members, evangelists who have individually won over 30 million villagers in India, evangelists who are reaching neighborhood communities in Pakistan, businesspeople who are marketplace missionaries touching the lives of very influential regional financial players: Big and small ministries with a common vision and purpose to walk in humility and servanthood, and as a end-result are walking in Kingdom power and results. I mentor these 5-fold ministers on a monthly basis with a ministry letter sent to each member free of charge (I am a bondservant) - ‘fresh manna from heaven’ – and as a result, BSCMF members are impacting the lives of over 1.5 million Believers daily; and through walking in Holy Ghost power and impact, their ministries are growing and they are individually growing spiritually. To God be the glory!
I tell you all of this, to give you a report of what you are sowing into on a monthly basis, and the fruit that is being produced. But I also am relaying this to give emphasis to what I am about to report about the testimonies from our GJITCM-Pakistan ministry. The results you will read are of a divine evidence of what the Lord spoke to me about planting churches and conducting ministry as ‘Confirming Models’ of what is taught to 5-fold leaders by Great Joy in the City Ministries. The confirmation of what we teach is making a great impact upon BSCMF members, and we are receiving testimonies from BSCMF members of the same nature and Kingdom impact, as they listen, learn and follow:
Great Joy in the City Church of Lahore – Youhanbad Church testimony highlights:
· A young girl testified that when Ps Shahid was praying for her, God revealed to her the spiritual weaknesses in her life and the Holy Spirit delivered her.
· One new family visited our church, and after the service they all testified that they were really blessed with the presence of God and of peace and joy. They also stated that they never attended that kind of church service before; and as a result, the family gave their tithe that week to the church and have joined as members.
· A newborn baby had stomach problems, lost physical motion in its body and had jaundice problems. Pastor Shahid prayed for the baby and the child was completely healed.
· A young man was wrongly arrested by the police for thievery; but all the GJITC-Lahore staff prayed for him and believed for the situation to turn. God delivered him from all charges and the police released him as totally innocent.
Great Joy in the City Church of Lahore – Nishat Colony testimony highlights:
· There was a problem with a baby delivery case with a church member because the Sister was not having labor pains. They called Ps. Irfan late night at 11:00pm, and he prayed for her and laid hands upon her. God healed her instantly and she went to the hospital and gave birth to a baby boy.
· A person got a job with the DHA Working Company after prayer by church leaders. This is a well-known company in Lahore and very few people get chance to work there.
· A family was in great debt and full of worry because of it. But after hearing the Word of God and tithing, they were released from all debt.
· A Roman Catholic family visited the church and after the service they testified that they were very blessed. Ps. Irfan got them saved and they are now church members.
· A lady testified that after she joined the church, God blessed her business; and she also stated that she had given a loan to a person, but he did not repay it. But after Ps. Irfan prayed for her, God solved that problem and she received her money from the loan.
· A brother testified that he never learned such things about faith before, but since attending the church he is so blessed in his personal life.
Great Joy in the City Church of Quetta (on the Afghan border) testimonies:
· A lady was healed of shoulder pain and backache after prayer.
· A mother and her daughter were demon possessed. They were brought to church by force by the family because they didn’t want to come. But Ps Younas prayed for them and they got released from all demons.
· A girl had kidney problems and the doctors were at a loss of what to do next because she was not recovering. Ps. Younas prayed with faith, laid hands and she was totally healed.
· A lady who had backache problems was healed completely.
· A person received a job after prayer by Ps Younas.
· A girl was facing a witchcraft problem; she used to scream in the middle of the night every day; but after prayer she is now delivered.
· One lady had physical problems with her chest and shoulders; but after Pastor Younas prayed for her, she was healed.
· A pregnant lady was told by her doctors that her child’s position was not correct and it was a critical situation. Ps. Younas prayed for her and told her to go and have some more medical check ups in faith. The doctors were shocked when they checked and found out the child’s position was now perfect.
· A child was healed from fever after prayer
Great Joy in the City Women’s Church of Quetta testimonies:
· A lady was so disappointed and sad with her life; but when she was told about having faith in God’s Word, she started to get blessed and is now full of joy and happiness.
· Four staff nurses at the hospital testified that they had many family problems, but after listening to the Word of God and receiving prayer, God has delivered them fully.
· One nurse testified that she had many problems with her in-laws, but after prayer from Ps Aneeta, everything is fine.
· One nursing student had severe gynecological problems that resulted in her not walking properly; but after prayer, within three days, she was perfectly healed.
Great Joy in the City Church of Islamabad (capital city) testimonies:
· A Sister had a severe throat problem, but after prayer she was healed.
· Some teenage youths who were rebellious and running wild were touched by God during an outreach service, and they are now willing to come to church and attend regularly.
· Ps. David held an evangelistic meeting, and during that meeting 22 persons got saved and 5 people were healed instantly.
· Ps. David personally received a major financial blessing.
· A Church Sister after hearing the Word for many months, stepped out in faith and conducted her own house meeting; she testified that she is having tremendous meetings and is also receiving personal blessings.
Great Joy in the City Ministries-Pakistan departmental testimonies (Women’s Ministry and Evangelism Department):
· A girl’s father had severe kidney disease, and after Sister Mehwish prayed the Prayer of Faith, God healed her father completely.
· A lady had gynecological problems, but Sister Mehwish laid hands upon her and God healed her completely.
· A girl shared that she and her brother were getting failing grades in their university class studies. Sister Mehwish shared the Word of God of how we can walk in Godly success and victory. They received God’s Word and now are doing very well in their studies.
· A lady was so disturbed because she was having marital problems. But after attending the women’s services, God has blessed her life and marriage, and she loves her husband.
· One lady testified that she had no job and was worried about her future; but she met with Sister Sumera and learned about faith and how to reap by sowing seeds. She now has good job with a handsome salary.
· A boy testified that he was blamed for ‘wrong counting’ by his shop owner employers, who held back his overtime pay. He went to Sister Sumera who taught him how to stand on God’s Word and expect results. So he stood on the promises of God, and the very next day he got his full pay.
· A lady testified that she did not have enough faith for success in her exams; but after hearing the Word and being taught about faith, she has passed her exams.
· A lady testified that she had severe pain in her head and sickness in her body for three days, but after prayer she got her healing instantly.
· During a house meeting, a lady who was under demonic bondage for one year, was delivered during the meeting when Sister Sumera prayed for her.
· Sister Sumera stayed in prayer with a pastor ‘s family who was facing many personal and ministry failures and problems. She spent one week in prayer and sharing the Word of God with the family. Now they are released from every problem.
Praise the Lord! God is surely confirming His Word with signs following. I have mentored and discipled our GJITCM staff to walk in humility and servanthood as I was told by Jesus, and He has confirmed His Word with mighty signs following. These testimonies have made a great impact upon the members of BSCMF in Pakistan – and further confirming Signs are impacting all our BSCMF members. What is more important, is that our BSCMF members are experiencing the same type of Holy Ghost power and impact in their own ministries. With each testimony, our witness grows and creates mindset changes in our BSCMF members, and touches the lives of other ministers in their circle of influence – the Kingdom impact continually grows!
I pray that you have enjoyed the testimonies; and furthermore – that they have prompted you to reevaluate your own life and witness to the world. Walk in the same humility as Jesus when He walked the earth; live your life to serve others and not look to others to serve you – If you will follow after Jesus, you will find yourself experiencing the reality of John 14:12 – and not only doing the works of Jesus BUT GREATER WORKS!
I will leave you with the following upcoming Pakistan ministry trip information for your prayer consideration and opportunity to financially sow into:
I am planning my next trip to Pakistan – October 27-November 6, where I will be going for the first time to the capital city of Islamabad to conduct a pastor faith seminar; and I will also be going to the city of Quetta on the Afghanistan border to conduct a pastor faith seminar, as well as night-time evangelistic meetings. This will be the first trip that I will be taking to Pakistan since February. As you may recall, it took me four months to obtain a Pakistan visa, as we fell prey to the diplomatic fall-out between the US and Pakistan that halted all visas for some time.
My Pakistan ministry trip details are as follows:
Arrival into Lahore Wednesday, October 27th
Travel to Islamabad by vehicle with staff Thursday, October 28th
Pastor Faith Seminar in Rawalpindi Friday & Saturday, October 29-30th
Travel back to Lahore Saturday evening, October 30th
Sunday service at GJITC Church -Lahore Sunday, October 31st
Meeting with GJITCM staff Monday, November 1st
Fly to Quetta, Pakistan Tuesday, November 2nd
Pastor Faith Seminar in Quetta Wednesday and Thursday, November 3-4th
Fly back to Lahore via Islamabad Friday, November 5th
Fly back to Delhi & onward to Bangalore Saturday, November 6th
I please ask you to keep the dates and details in your prayers (especially the trip to Quetta, which is heavily influenced by the Taliban): and I ask you to pray about sowing a financial seed towards this trip. You have been given the details of the calling and the fruit that is abounding. Your seeds are sown in good ground that can impact the nation of Pakistan greatly for Jesus. GJITCM and I are determined to walk fully in Kingdom Last Days power and might, to bring in the end-time harvest in Pakistan, Asia and the world!
Till next time -
You are loved and blessed of God – and by me,
Dr. Will Pantin
Dr. Will Pantin
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.